"Once again, and say to Hezekiah, Prince of my people: thus said the Lord, the Dios of David your father: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears;" Behold I you healthy; on the third day you go up to the House of the Lord. I would add to your fifteen days, and you will deliver to you and to this city of hand of the King of Assyria; and I 32–34 this city love myself, and for the sake of David my servant." (2 Kings 20: 5 - 6)
COMPLEMENTARY passage: 2 Kings 4:8-37; Psalm 114:1-8
The greatest privilege that we as children of God is that we have a private audience with our Heavenly Father that knows no limits of time or space. The lack of knowledge about the life of prayer and its magnificent results has led on many occasions to live a life of low power and victory, or to debate us in the midst of the pain or despair when live situations that are more than our forces or knowledge, and us makes it impossible to support or resolve. This was the case of Hezekiah the King before the imminent arrival of death. However, it was the only thing that could and knew to do under these circumstances: he prayed, and God was conducive to his need.
The power of prayer is so great, that the Lord in his Word shows us how men of faith reached its purposes and objectives to arranging to speak with its creator. Prayer is to communicate directly with the only one who can solve our needs.Through many moments of great need, where I've seen the supernatural backing and divine grace coming on my help or that of my family, I have been able to discover which there are several principles that we must apply so that our prayer is answered, which I summarize as follows:
• Fervent desire: Should ardently burned our hearts. A sentence that does not touch the heart that prays, nor will touch the heart of God. For this reason we must have a genuine desire to God. Hezekiah did so with tears.
• Call: Sometimes the heart is willing to, but does not get what he wants, because does not make a request in accordance with the will of God.
• Obedience: Dios hears our prayers, but we need to learn to listen to him first. God hears the voice of those who obey him.
• Faith: Do not believe God; trust in his mercy and his power. Know what is expected, will arrive; what is not seen, will become a reality.
• Praise: let us rejoice and give thanks! The effective and accurate response is always preceded by praise and gratitude, because this is an attitude that comes from the confidence that God is our father and loves us, and not in the urgent need to see a problem solved
WE TALK WITH GOD
"Lord Jesus, thank you for the beautiful privilege living today in your company and know that you hear our pleas, and seen our tears. That all reason for concern or uneasiness, small or big it is, we can convert it in prayer; so our mind and heart will be always kept in perfect peace. "Father God I know suitable to our needs, your presence we vast, we rely on you, our soul waiting in Ti, and we know that you will do more than you could imagine". Amen
Forward it to who you think you need this message, it will thank you.
Message based on the devotional "call to prayer Lolita Cruz de Chamorro".